Weblogic server, apache web server, Jboss, Tomcat
Graduate in Computer / BE / B.Tech
1) Knowledge of administering Web Logic Server for the purpose of application server support (for a minimum of 5 years).
2) Excellent experience of administering Apache HTTPD and Tomcat servers for the purpose of application server support (for a minimum of 5 years).
3) Good experience in debugging and tracing issues through various enterprise architectures with a strong understanding of Java Stack traces, web server logs and middle ware logs such as Web Logic, Apache, and Tomcat (for a minimum of 5 years).
4) Good Experience working in a web-based application server environment for medium to large sized solutions (for a minimum of 5 years).
Knowledge of J2EE and Web standards (for a minimum of 5 years).
5) Knowledge of Web Application Server Management tools including: Oracle DBMS, Application Packaging and Release Management, Web-server technologies, Web server security and monitoring (for a minimum of 5 years). .
6) Minimum software versions required:
- Apache HTTPD v2.4
- Apache Tomcat v6 & v7
- JBoss v5.1.x
- Oracle WebLogic 10+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
6) Fully conversant with OS level commands
7) Competent Linux scripting ability
8) Basic HTML
9) PKI Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
10) Good understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing and configuration on Linux / UNIX