Main Function Area
Engineering – Oil / Gas / Petrochemical
1. Minimum (15) years working experience in the maintenance of various modern Process Control Automation systems from recognized OEM's in Oil and Gas Industries.
2. Minimum of (5) years in an Engineering Supervisory capacity.
3. Specialised working knowledge and experience in Process Control Automation systems such as FCS, DCS, ESD and PLC's from various recognized Vendors in the Hydrocarbon Industry.
4. Good exposure to the technical and business aspects of maintenance.
5. Good exposure to Project Management principles and practices.
6. Excellent managerial skill to lead the team of Technicians.
7. Exceptional communication skills in English, both oral and written, as well as good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
8. Coordinate and strictly adhere to the preventive maintenances on the ESD and F&G systems for health and performance checks as per the TUV guidelines and recommendations to meet the assigned SIL classifications.
9. Propose the appropriate technical training for the staff responsible for the maintenance and support of the Process Control Automation systems to ensure the safe and efficient performance of process facilities for hydrocarbon production.
10. Perform regular monthly reviews, software backups, update passwords and maintain license agreements of the Process Control Automation systems to ensure the operational reliability and performance of the control systems.
11. Contribute towards the technical evaluation of Vendors during the tendering process and awarding of contracts and follow up, monitor the maintenance and support contract for the various Process Control Automation systems.
12. Review and monitor stock and spare parts levels of existing Process Control Automation systems and perform technical evaluation on quotations for the selection of new models to ensure compliance with bus
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Instrumentation Control Systems or equivalent