IT Division Director or Senior Manager – Infrastructure Services
• Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure operations and service management processes and experience in delivering improvements to these processes
• Experience leading cross functional teams and managing relationships with business customers
• Proven leadership and management skills
• 5+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations
• 10+ years of management experience
• 5+ years of experience in IT Service development and/or support
• Deep technical expertise and a good understanding of relevant Chemical business processes and systems
• High commitment to meet business needs as well as Service and Operational Level requirements
• Highly experienced working with multiple third party vendors
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration
. Manage day to day service operations, source and deliver components to support end user services, back end services, and specialty services.
. Manage service operations against stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
. Manage, plan, upgrade, and staff all technical environments on a day to day basis.
. Provide and maintain a Service Catalogue for all IT services delivered.
. Monitor, measure, report and review current performance of services and components in the enterprise IT environment and supported specialty environments, and ensure IT capacity meets business needs.
.Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions for all Service Management / Operations domains.
Translate IT Strategy into specific initiatives and actions for a division or team and act on those initiatives to implement the IT Strategy.
9. Maintain deep expertise in the technology, software, and methodologies associated with the division.
. Ensure stable, ongoing configuration, break/fix support and maintenance for all supported systems and services.
Ensure that transitioned and developed services meet Operational and Service Level Requirements, and are measurable and monitored.
. Manage all staff within the Division in performing their delegated tasks.
. Provide input on the department’s annual budget requirements. As assigned, manage division or program/project budgets and financial reporting.